Decision to be made

Today is my orientation for my dream job. I am so excited, I’ve been jumpping up and down all morning. Although, I am also faced with a massive decision… Yesterday another preschool asked me to come in for an interview on Thursday. I said I would because I don’t know if it’s a casual job or a full time job. I have been thinking about it and discussing it with Ben and I have come to the conclusion that I would only consider it if it’s full time. I came to this decision because the place I have the orientation for today, was the preschool I went to. For me, it’s a part of who I am.
As well as this decision, we also looked at a house yesterday. It was so beautiful and perfect for us that I am hoping beyond hope that we get it. Though, just in case I’m ringing up a different agent about another house. We need to apply for everything at the moment because regardless if we like it or not, we need to be out of here in 90 days. Houses that allow pets are hard to come by.

Until next time xx


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s